- 800 number for doctors to call their transcription into
- State-of-the-art digital dictation system for your doctors to use
- Very user friendly equipment for your doctor to use--they only need a phone
- Uploading of your doctor's dictation files to the internet every day
- Download an hour's dictation to your computer in 9 minutes using a 56K modem for free over the internet
- Transcribe for doctors across town or across the country
- Back-up, expert transcriptionists available when you want to take time off
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, Medical Transcription Services can help you.
- Do you have to quit work transcribing for a doctor because you are moving?
- Would you and your doctor want you to keep working but you can't because you're moving?
- Do you know a doctor who you want to transcribe for but can't because you live too far away?
- Do you want to pick up your transcription for free everyday over the internet without having to leave your house?
If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, Medical Transcription Services can help you.
- Do you have a computer with internet access?
- Does your computer have Windows 98?
You will need to buy a transcriber and software for downloading and playback for approximately $300
After you acquire the required transcriber and software, you will benefit because:
If you currently use a 2 or 3-pedal tape transcriber, you will be comfortable with this transcription unit. Easy touch foot pedal, comfortable head phones, play back speed control, 5-second fast forward, fast 2-second rewind, instantly advance to the beginning or ending of a dictation, point to the part of the dictation where you want to start dictating, know exactly how much dictation you have left at anytime, download your dictation for free over the internet from this web site--no long distance charges, download a whole hour's worth of dictation in only 9 minutes, crystal clear sound quality on playback.
Medical Transcription Services only charges 20 cents per minute to give you access to your doctor's dictation. That leaves you plenty of room to make a nice profit, and you don't even have any investment in the equipment except for your transcriber! Medical Transcription Services provides your doctor with a free 800 number, state-of-the-art digital dictation equipment, free space on the internet to upload your dictation so you can download it to your computer for transcription, and uploading of your doctor's dictation to the internet for you to access every day. When you are finished transcribing, you can deliver your finished transcription to your doctor via e-mail, fax, or US Mail. If you email or fax you can give your doctor a 24 hour turnaround* even if you live across the country.
* All transcription will be uploaded every morning between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Central Time. You email or fax it back to your doctor by 9:00 a.m. the next day.
Contact InfoYou may contact Pam Kent d/b/a Medical Transcription Services services with your questions at telephone number (918) 535-2671 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Home Pricing Turnaround Times Work Product